Tuesday, May 17, 2011

cinco de mayo de graduación

On cinco de mayo my youngest, coolest, favorite and only brother graduated college!!!! Ben has been living in San Antonio for a couple of years while going to school at the University of Texas at San Antonio. It hasn't always been easy and it hasn't always been fun but his dedication and hard work paid off. It was so great to be down in San Antonio with my family to watch Ben graduate. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. This was by far the coolest graduation I have ever attended. The ceremony ended with music by the UTSA Mariachi Band. Very impressive!

It brought back memories of my own college graduation-minus the mariachi band. What a fun and fearful time that was in my life. So excited to finally say I’m finished with school, but at the same time having no clue what the future holds for you as a "big kid." I don't know what the future has in store for my brother. What I do know is that it will be great. He's got amazing talent, a great attitude and has never met a stranger. He's one of those guys that when you meet him; you immediately want to be his friend, which is handy because he already considers you one. I'm so proud of him for all he has done and for what is to come. Best wishes Bubba!



No comments:

Post a Comment