Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Friday Night Favs

I got to spend last Friday night doing some of my most favorite things in the world. I started the evening spending time with my Godsons. Payton had a little league baseball game in Glen Rose. Go Sox!!! I had a good lense with me that evening so I got some good shots of him in action. I also got a couple of his silly brother in the stands.



After the game I headed over to my favorite little bookstore, Storiebook Cafe. I had booked an acoustic show for my buddy Josh. If you ever find yourself in Glen Rose, Texas, swing by the square and catch lunch at the Storiebook Cafe. After a delicious slice a pie you should do yourself a favor and go to the Junkyard Dog. I promise, you won't be sorry.

I spent the evening outside on the patio of the Storiebook, listening to Josh and Abby song swap. The weather was beautiful, the music was amazing, and the setting couldn't have been more perfect. Top notch evening.

“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”

















No comments:

Post a Comment